If you suffer from puffy under eye skin in the morning, your life is about to get a whole lot better. On the days that I wake up with puffy under eyes, every morning, I know they won’t stay like that for long, thanks to Exuviance’s DePuffing Eye Serum.
It claims to help decongest, de-puff and tone the eye area for a rested, youthful appearance with visible results in just 4 weeks.
- The special triple micro-roller applicator gently massages to stimulate circulation and drainage while delivering a depuffing complex of botanical ingredients.
- A blend of peptides plus a citrus antioxidant in Eyeliss™ and Actiflow® targets microcirculation and helps strengthen skin, reducing the pooling that can lead to puffiness and bags.
- NeoGlucosamine® helps build the supportive gel cushion for collagen and elastin, to firm and tone both eyelid and under-eye droopiness over time.
- Caffeine helps stimulate and invigorate the skin.
- Chamomile, Green Tea and Cucumber refresh the skin, while special micro-fillers soften and smooth the look of fine lines and crow’s feet for an immediate de-aging boost.
- Ophthalmologist tested.
How did it do?
First up, it’s such a refreshing product to use. I apply it under my eye area and take it up to the area just below my brow bone in a circular, massaging motion. The little balls work to massage your skin, too. The minute I roll this product on, my eye area feels so moisturised and comforted. I’ve noticed that it lifts the skin on the eyelid making my tired eyes look that much more awake, in spite of how tired I might be. My fine lines also look smoother.
It layers beautifully with other products and doesn’t roll off or pull of when you apply your foundation. I’ve also used it at 3pm, over my foundation, for a wakeup, and it sinks in beautifully – no sheen or tackiness in sight. It did roll off when I touched it.
It really does as it says it will – it depuffs and calms my eye area in a few minutes.
The directions say: depress plunger once. Using gentle pressure, roll under each eye from inner corner to outer corner for up to 10 seconds. Repeat under brow bone. Gently smooth in any excess until absorbed. Use twice daily. Can be applied under eye cream or makeup. Initial use: Holding pen with roller ball up, depress plunger several times to start the flow of serum. Just a quick heads up, the first time I used it, I had to push the plunger about 30 times for any product to come out. I thought it was defective, but it just needed some extra care.
Overall, if puffy eyes are getting you, give this worthwhile serum a try. You won’t be sorry.