For those of you who love the look of liquid liner but can’t manage to get it right, your day is just about to get a whole lot better…
NYX Cosmetics is an American cosmetics brand comprising all things beauty – they do nail polish, blotting papers and the usual lip gloss, bronzers, eye shadows et al. Their products are really great quality and are available at Clicks. My first purchase was the felt tip eyeliner in Extreme Black, but because I loved it so much, I went out and got the Brown. Here are my thoughts on this amazing liquid liner…
What I like about it
• Because the tip is so fine, you can’t make a mess of the line you are drawing (unless your hands are REALLY shaky)
• The super fine tip makes it easy to achieve a thin line to subtly enhance your lash line, great for if you are not into the heavy liner look and just want to make your lashes look more lustrous
• It stays on pretty well
• You can achieve the cat eye look with ease
• It comes in Jet Black, Extreme Black and Brown
• It’s super easy to use
• It’s very well priced, and who doesn’t like an affordable product?
What I don’t like:
•Nothing! Okay, maybe the only thing I don’t like is that the label advises that you store it cap down, and there’s no space in my makeup storage box for that to happen. I don’t think that’s a biggie, though.
Packaging: 4/5 (the wording rubs off so I have difficulty telling the two apart)
Price: Around R100 (I can’t remember the exact price)
Would I buy again?: Yes
Where to buy: Clicks