I have been quite absent on the ‘Loves’ series, and I want to bring it back! Jumping straight into it, these are the things I am loving this April…
1. Enjoying: Manifesto from YSL is my new favourite fragrance. It’s sweet and sugary with hints of vanilla and flowers. It’s my new go-to scent. LOVE!
2. Devouring: Reese’s Sticks are the most delicious thing I’ve eaten all year! The wafers are sandwiched between peanut butter and then coated in milk chocolate. They make the most delicious breakfast!
3. Watching: If you saw Wes Anderson’s Moonrise Kingdom and enjoyed it, then get out there and go see the Grand Budapest Hotel. It’s just the right mix of quirky and funny and cool.
4. Loving: Urban Decay’s Naked 3 palette. As soon as I got the notification, I went online and I managed to score my Naked 3 palette from Rubybox, who were literally sold out in 3 hours. I am absolutely head over heels for these rose gold toned eyeshadows. Read the review here.
5. Beauty: Given my new found fondness for punchy lip colours, I picked up this amazingly beautiful pink lipstick called Hot Plum and I am loving it! It is gorgeous and long-wearing and I will post a review soon.
6. Off my Wishlist: The Valentino Rockstuds are officially mine and are officially off my wish list! I can’t think of anything else that I want right now because I’m still basking in the glory of these magnificent heels. I got them from New York’s Bergdorf Goodman.
What are you loving this April?