Since cutting my hair into a lob, I’ve been having fun with different styles. I love wearing it straight and sleek and also messy. Getting the sleek look is easy. I just apply some serum before I blow dry, then straighten, add more shine and I’m done. Getting the messy look to stay isn’t as easy. It’s easy to curl my hair but the curls sometimes look to polished for my liking. I’ve never liked any clay type product before because of the plastic-looking finish it gave my hair – too shiny and fake. Enter Moroccanoil’s Texture Clay. It’s so easy to use and makes my hair look perfectly messy. After creating waves, I just work a small amount through my fingers and shake through my ends.
Here’s why you’ll love it:
1. It’s great for all hair lengths, especially short hair where you can customize your hold and get a messy or polished look with a matte finish. Use it on longer hair to define layers and add definition.
2. It gives your style definition and sculpting power with a strong hold and matte finish.
3. It’s formulated with Argan oil, Shea Butter and Bentonite Clay.
4. It makes achieving the messy look really quick and simple.
5. It gives you a little time before it dries, so you can play with it and give it as much texture as you like before it sets.
6. It has the signature Moroccanoil scent, which is really pretty (the after-scent on your fingers does smell a bit medicinal).
If you’re looking for a product to give you the perfectly messy look, try this new gem from Moroccanoil. It retails for R420 but a little goes the longest way, and perfect hair is totally worth it. Available at fine salons and online here.
Will you be trying this beautiful styling clay out?